Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome!

Having never blogged about a single thing I have no clue what it is exactly I'm doing here.
Now you may be wondering why I'm doing this at all. You aren't the only one. Being a
good friend and niece I follow three other blogs. This in it self is no problem and often
very entertaining. However, a few days as I tried to post a comment on of said blogs I was
redirected to page that had me creating my own Blogger account. Why, I have no clue, but
there you have it the first reason for me to do this. The second reason is The Princess of
Procastination's response to this event. Seems she agreed that I needed a blog of my own.
So here we are hopefully those who drop by will bear with me as I stumble through this
process and perhaps find a bit of entertainment along the way.
P.S.Credit for the title must go to my friend Karentia.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Weesa!!! Welcome to the blogger world!!! Your blog looks fabulous! Love the blog name you chose and font you used. As you might guess since I am able to post a comment I was finally able to reset my password. And I owe it all to you cuz had I not tried to comment earlier I would have had the same problem but for some reason while I was trying to log in thru your page I was able to get a different set of password reset instructions. So there is another reason that you should be glad that you started your own blog. I am looking forward to reading more from you so keep the post coming.
    Love Ya
    Aunt Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous, Weesa! Great layout and font, it looks really pretty! I think you'll be fine - a blog can be about anything and everything, so whatever you choose to write about will be great.

    And I LOVE the title! Good luck! And I look forwards to reading your views 'as you see them'.!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you both like it. I was worried it might be hard to read.

    Aunt Penny-What are nieces for if not to make it easier to find passwords.

    Tara-Sure I'll be fine, great wonderful. But what about the poor souls who happen to stop by?

    *hugs back*

    ReplyDelete